Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Jools Holland @ Petworth House


Jools Holland @ Petworth House, originally uploaded by xrrr.

I unfortunately was unable to upload a video that a reader had sent me. So I searched Flickr for fireworks in Petworth and found this lovely picture. I'm not sure what Jools Holland or the Petworth House is but, hey, if it has Petworth in the title, I'll take it! And it is a pretty cool picture too. So have a very Happy 4th of July, enjoy the fireworks wherever you watch them and be safe.

5 comments:

Mr T in DC said...

I think Jools Holland was in Squeeze for awhile; not sure what he has to do with fireworks or Petworth!

Markus said...

Its probably the Petworth in England.

poo poo said...

pretty wicked photo.

pretty amazing what $20 will buy you on a street corner in petworth or shaw... ;o)

xrrr said...

Hi, that is my photo! Glad you like it. Jools Holland was playing a gig at Petworth House in England. There was a fireworks display after the event.

Prince of Petworth said...

Thanks xrrr! Very cool.