Sunday, March 25, 2007

Worst grafitti ever?


Worst grafitti ever?, originally uploaded by Prince of Petworth.

Um, who the hell is walking down the street and stops and says I'm going to spray paint some grafitti here? Then he says, I wonder what I'll write, maybe - gang letters, or a sports team I like, or a girl I dig, no I think I'll write Pear.

Well who doesn't like pears? I just would love to know the thought process that went into this graffiti. Anyway, I'm going to eat a pear now - so maybe we can see it like a public service announcement...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps its guerrilla marketing meets a healthy living campaign. It's kinda like the latte-liberal graffiti around the Brookland metro.

Anonymous said...

isn't that picture in Columbia Heights? Do you spend anytime in Petworth?

bogfrog said...

prince and anonymous #1 -- you are too funny!!
PEAR was identified on the CH list group as a "baby BORF" who's been leaving lots of tags around CH. But, pear, apple, zucchini -- these are all good for you.

Andrew said...

somebody on Wikipedia posted that this was borf. wierd